Scholarships and funding
In the School's 2015 intake, about 50% of new postgraduates held some type of scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded on academic merit. Most are open to all, but some are ring-fenced for applicants from certain parts of the world.
- Awards are made for both masters and PhD programmes.
- Typically, awards are for full or partial fee costs. Fully-funded awards are exceptional and highly competitive.
- Applications must be submitted for each competition you wish to be considered for.
For details of funding opportunities, please see:
- Scholarships and Student Funding Services
- Scholarships and financial aid search