School of Divinity

Withdrawal from University 

What to do if you wish to withdraw from your studies at the University.

If you wish to withdraw from your studies at the University:

  • UG - contact the Student Support Office, or your personal tutor
  • PG - contact the student support office, or your Programme Director/Programme Supervisor

After speaking with student support, if you still wish to withdraw, you should complete the withdrawal from University form and return it to:

Here's the withdrawal form (PDF)

What happens next?

Once your form is received Student Support will inform the Student Records team (as well as any relevant people in the School/College) and your record will be amended appropriately.

Withdrawing may have implications for your fee liability, loans, student finance and for international students their visas. You should contact the Advice Place who can advise further:

Advice Place