School of Divinity

Visa requirements

How to apply for a student visa to study in America.

All Scottish students will need to apply for a F1 visa in order to study in the United States of America.

On acceptance by Pittsburgh Theological Seminary and the University of Edinburgh, an I-20 form will be issued and students will have to apply for the visa with this form at a US consulate, either in Belfast or London. This will involve an interview, and currently costs $160.

Further information about student visas for the USA