The Centre for Discovery Brain Sciences explores fundamental physiological mechanisms and pathways, from single genes to complex behaviour.
- Chris Henstridge awarded place on Scottish Crucible
- You Tube 'Can we cure jet lag with a single eye drop?'
- Scottish Government funding boost for MND research led by Prof Giles Hardingham
- Scientists are closer to curing deadly pulmonary arterial hypertension
- New research gives hope of better treatments for thousands living with deadly condition
Our Research themes and multidisciplinary approach
Current vacancies, funding opportunites and life at the Centre for Discovery Brain Sciences
Friday, 27/07/18, 1:00 pm, Lecture Theatre , Hugh Robson Building: 'Molecular mechanisms of glutamate receptor trafficking'. Dr Victor Aggono, Queensland Brain Institute, University of Queensland, Australia