The Centre for Discovery Brain Sciences explores fundamental physiological mechanisms and pathways, from single genes to complex behaviour.
- Congratulations to Professor Tara Spires-Jones on being appointed the President-elect of the British Neuroscience Association.
- Veronique Miron awarded MRC senior non-clinical fellowship
- Debut online Edinburgh Brain Bee competition
- Anatomy PhD student wins award from The Anatomical Society - Paxton lab
- New BBSRC award to investigate integration of object and place codes in the brain - Nolan lab
- Prof Richard Ribchester retires after 40 years of service at University of Edinburgh
- Valerio Francioni awarded Alison Douglas prize 2020 (best PhD thesis)
- Undergraduates in Denholm Lab publish first paper
A celebration of the scientific career of Prof Gareth Leng – Details to follow ***Rescheduled to SEPT 2021***