The Centre for Discovery Brain Sciences explores fundamental physiological mechanisms and pathways, from single genes to complex behaviour.
- Prof Richard Ribchester retires after 40 years of service at University of Edinburgh
- Valerio Francioni awarded Alison Douglas prize 2020 (best PhD thesis)
- Undergraduates in Denholm Lab publish first paper
- Stefan Lab awarded PhD grant from Medical Research Scotland
- Medical Research Scotland Award for the Paxton Lab
- New grant award for the Cousin lab
A celebration of the scientific career of Prof Gareth Leng ***Rescheduled to 29th - 30th April 2021***
Our Research themes and multidisciplinary approach
Current vacancies, funding opportunites and visiting student information.