The Centre for Discovery Brain Sciences explores fundamental physiological mechanisms and pathways, from single genes to complex behaviour.
- Anatomy PhD student wins award from The Anatomical Society - Paxton lab
- New BBSRC award to investigate integration of object and place codes in the brain - Nolan lab
- Prof Richard Ribchester retires after 40 years of service at University of Edinburgh
- Valerio Francioni awarded Alison Douglas prize 2020 (best PhD thesis)
- Undergraduates in Denholm Lab publish first paper
A celebration of the scientific career of Prof Gareth Leng – Details to follow ***Rescheduled to SEPT 2021***
Our Research themes and multidisciplinary approach
Current vacancies, funding opportunites and visiting student information.
CDBS Seminar Series (online)
Monday 19th April 2021, 4pm:
Prof Jonah Chan, Department of Neurology , Weill Institute for Neurosciences, University of California, San Francisco - 'Experience-Dependent Myelination: Neuropeptides as Axonal Signals for Oligodendrocyte Differentiation and Myelination'