The Centre for Discovery Brain Sciences explores fundamental physiological mechanisms and pathways, from single genes to complex behaviour.
- New research gives hope of better treatments for thousands living with deadly condition
- New insights into how motor neurons live and die in motor neuron disease
- TEDx talk given by Professor Richard Morris
- Jet lag drug may aid cancer patients
- R Jean Banister Prize Lecture winner announced by the Physiological Society
- Brain study reveals clues to treating genetic autism condition
Our Research themes and multidisciplinary approach
Current vacancies, funding opportunites and life at the Centre for Discovery Brain Sciences
Dr. Kristian Franze, Department of Physiology, Development and Neuroscience, University of Cambridge; 23th April 2018, 1:00 pm, Lecture Theatre B, Chancellors Building.
Dr. Liset Menéndez de la Prida, Instituto Cajal, Madrid; 26th April 2018, 1:00 pm, Hugh Robson Building Lecture Theatre.