The Centre for Discovery Brain Sciences explores fundamental physiological mechanisms and pathways, from single genes to complex behaviour.
- Hannah Shorrock awarded Alison Douglas PhD Dissertation Prize
- Daisy Arkell wins 'best talk' at the annual Learning and Memory conference
- New PNAS paper for Cousin lab reveals the 'ADBE Proteome'
- Journal from Evans lab highlighted in Science magazine
- New paper in 'Brain' from the Cousin lab
- Grant Success for Dr Leah Herrgen
- New paper from Robin Beaven in the Denholm lab
- Dr Jill Fowler - Funding Success
- A new book by Professor Gareth Leng
- Professor Jamie Davies awarded MRC project grant
- Sir Henry Dale Fellowship to Dr Gülsen Sürmeli
Our Research themes and multidisciplinary approach
Current vacancies, funding opportunites and life at the Centre for Discovery Brain Sciences
The Physiological Society - GL Brown Lecture - Thursday 15th November 2018, 1:00 pm, Hugh Robson Lecture Theatre: Prof Andrew Parker, University of Oxford
Thursday 22nd November 2018, 1:00 pm, Hugh Robson Lecture Theatre: Professor Simon Schultz, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Bioengineering, Imperial College London