Become a student caller
Are you looking for a well-paid, fun and professional part time job that is guaranteed to boost your CV?
Development and Alumni is always on the look out for hardworking and enthusiastic students to call our alumni and help raise money for the Edinburgh Fund.
Paid to talk
Become part of our student calling team and get paid for chatting about student life now, and listening to graduates reminisce about their experiences at the University. You will also be raising money to support students, enhance facilities and provide funds for Innovation Initiative Grants, by encouraging donations to the Edinburgh Fund.
The benefits to you
- £10.15 an hour (including holiday pay).
- A compelling addition to your CV.
- A fun and supportive working environment.
- Valuable skills in communication, leadership, negotiation, marketing and teamwork.
- Flexible working conditions around your studies.
- An opportunity to give back to the University and support fellow students.
Who we look for
- A current undergraduate or postgraduate student.
- A confident communicator and a good listener.
- An enthusiastic team player who is passionate about the University.
- A reliable, hardworking and dedicated individual with strong time management skills.
Recruitment is now open. Prospective callers can apply on the University's jobs websiye where they will find more details by searching for vacancy ID 042047. The deadline for applications is 5pm on Thursday 11 January 2018.
If you have any questions that are not covered by the information above, please email Chris Bobby.