Sometimes it can be helpful to search out more information on topics that concern you to help you identify what your difficulty might be or how you might manage to deal with it differently.
Remember that self help can be really helpful but it is not a substitute for counselling.
Often we like to think we can sort something out ourselves, however, sometimes that sorting means asking someone else to help.
- List of useful websites A - C
- List of useful websites D - I
- List of useful websites L - R
- List of useful websites S
- Interactive websites and downloadable workbooks
- App-solute wellbeing - apps + web-based programmes
Information on counselling providers is provided here for information purposes only. The University does not accept any liability for any purchase of counselling services by a member of staff, and the obtaining of such counselling services is entirely at the member of staff's own risk.