Information on who we are and the roles we have at the University of Edinburgh.
The University Risk Manager
The Risk Manager is a part of Corporate Services Group, and is responsible to the Risk Management Committee for:
- Facilitating the implementation of the standard risk management framework and process across the University.
- Assisting with the analysis of operational level risk and the roll-up of significant risks to the strategic level.
- Providing risk management advice and assistance to all organizations within the university.
The University's Risk Manager is Chris MacLean. Chris can be reached on 0131 650 2101 or email@example.com.
The University Business Continuity Manager
The Business Continuity Manager is part of Risk and Resilience Services, and is responsible to the Risk Manager for:
- Developing and implementing the University’s BCM Policy and Framework and BCM Programme.
- Supporting Colleges, Professional Services Groups and Subsidiary Corporations to enhance their resilience with the development of cross-University procedures, templates and methodologies.
- Providing bespoke Business Continuity advice and assistance to all organisations within the university.
The University's Business Continuity Manager is Nikola Brown. Nikola can be reached on 0131 650 8196 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The University Emergency Manager
The Emergency Manager is part of Risk and Resilience Services, and is responsible to the Risk Manager.
The University's Emergency Manager is Dianne Marshall. Dianne can be reached on on 0131 650 8044 or email@example.com