About Corporate Services Group
Corporate Services Group aims to support operational delivery of the University’s mission, core strategic goals, and the ongoing plans of Colleges, Schools and other Support Groups.
In support of the Strategic Vision 2025 statement, we support and enable the delivery of the University's mission and strategic goals, not the least of which is promotion to the staff and student experience. We liaise with Colleges, Schools and other Professional Services Groups to:
- Develop a stimulating physical environment in which our students and staff can flourish, through our Estates, Accommodation, Catering and Events and Sports & Exercise teams;
- Enhancing the University’s research and innovation success via the Edinburgh Innovations team;
- Promote responsibility for the wider environment through our Social Responsibility and Sustainability team;
- Safeguard and service our wide-ranging research and other activities via our Health & Safety team, and our Bioresearch & Veterinary Services team;
- Oversee and support Risk Management and Business Continuity across the University;
- Support Data-Driven Innovation initiatives across the University, via the DDI Programme Delivery Office;
- Promote commercial and other endevours both via our Corporate Development Team, and through our portfolio of Subsidiary Companies, including scholarly publishing (Edinburgh University Press) and High-Performance Computing (UoE HPCx Ltd), venture investment (Old College Capital), and accommodation, catering and events (UoE Accommodation Ltd).
We value the delivery of efficient, effective professional services in all areas, and strive for the highest standards in professional competence and best practice.
Corporate Services Group (CSG) is led by Vice-Principal Corporate Services, Catherine Martin and comprises the Director's Office, professional services and specialisms within the University, and a number of subsidiary companies.
Further information about CSG can be found via the links and presentation below.