How to apply
All applications for the Clinical Management of Pain programme are to be made via the University’s online application system called EUCLID.
Please ensure that you read the guidance about the University’s application process before you start. This will give you information about what you will need to provide including references, academic degree and transcript information and what to do after you apply.
Please remember that:
- if you are registered for another degree at Edinburgh or at any other university, you will not be able to apply
- postgraduate study is a considerable financial outlay and it is important to consider how you will fund your studies
- the programme is intensive and will likely take 15-20 hours a week of your time whilst studying
- the programme is fully online and you will need reliable access to a computer with a broadband connection (please bear in mind that firewalls within the National Health Service (NHS) or other organisations may restrict access to the programme)
- remember that it is important to submit a fully completed online application as lengthy delays can occur if supporting documents are missing from your application.
You will begin your application on the Degree Finder/Apply Page. The apply links can be found on the right-hand side of this page.