Our Systematic Management, Archiving & Reviewing of Trial Images Service can support & manage acquisition, collation, curation & analysis of your medical imaging data.
- Bespoke image housekeeping tailored to your requirements, including:
- Secure image management database allowing access by individual trial centres' accounts
- Quality control & validity checks on all image data received - all recorded in the housekeeping system
- Secure transfer & archiving of images plus associated data
- Image analysis online
- Image readers & analysts can make assessments remotely & securely, online
- Standardise capture of assessments direcly to the database
- Bespoke questionnaires humanize the image / assessment interface
- Offline computational analysis [optional & for discussion]
- Data analysis management [optional & for discussion]
- Ensures image reading / rating is on time through proactive prompting of image readers & analysts
- Scoping & analysis of pre-trial reader reliability [optional & for discussion]
Our three step approach
STEP ONE - GAIN A BASIC UNDERSTANDING
Download our SMARTIS leaflet here:
STEP TWO - PROVIDE US WITH A BASIC OUTLINE OF YOUR TRIAL OR PROJECT
Complete our SMARTIS form below, then email or post it to us.
STEP THREE - LET US DEVELOP A STUDY MANAGEMENT PLAN
Use our questionnaire template & outline below, which prompts you for information necessary for us to help you develop a study management plan. Our Digital Imaging Manager will talk through the document with you.
The Systematic Image Review System (SIRS)
Our bespoke software package, SIRS, enables secure, remote access to image databases & collation of reader assessments & analysis.
View a demonstration version of SIRS here.
- Use a recent desktop version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari
- DO NOT USE Internet Explorer
- Use these demonstration login details:
- Username: demo
- Password: demo
- View sample cases listed in the left hand menu, including:
- CT Angiography
- CT Perfusion
- The associated sample scan reading questionnaire, can be modified to suit any trial
- Contact us for more information
Current clinical trials
Click here to see what clinical trials & research projects involve SMARTIS.
Systematic Management, Archiving and Reviewing of Trial Images Service (SMARTIS)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: SMARTIS
CCBS, Chancellor Building,
49 Little France Crescent
- Post Code
- EH16 4SB
- Please link to the short url for the SMARTIS webpage: