Image analysis teaching & training
Through the Edinburgh Imaging Academy you can take one or more of our online image analysis & processing courses either for credit or for uncredited self-directed learning.
- The Edinburgh Imaging Academy curates lectures & activities developed by our image analysis & processing experts.
- The lectures & activities are delivered online by distance learning, so you can study remotely & at your own pace.
Ways you can study
- For university credit - you can even complete a degree in Applied medical image analysis certificate, or
- Independently, without accumulating university credit, in an unsupervised, self-directed (USSD) mode (appropriate for continuing professional development (CPD) or continuing medical education (CME)
- Image analysis
- Practical image analysis 1
- Practical image analysis 2
- Common image processing techniques 1
- Common image processing techniques 2
- Medical image analysis & processing package A
- Medical image analysis & processing package B
- Acute Cerebral CT Evaluation of Stroke Study (ACCESS)