14 Aug 20. Applied medical image analysis
Applied medical image analysis certificate programme: deadline approaching to apply for the 2020-2021 academic year.
28th August 2020
|Programme start date:||14th September 2020|
Online by distance learning at the University of Edinburgh
- To provide an understanding of medical image analysis theory, techniques, analysis & applications.
- To develop research planning & designing skills, incorporating medical image analysis.
- To enable interpretation & analysis of relevant medical image analysis data.
- To relate medical image analysis research to clinical applications
- Demonstrate subject specific knowledge & understanding in theoretical & practical aspects of medical image analysis & processing.
- Develop specialised skills & a critical understanding of advanced principles of image analysis & processing, using the MATLAB platform.
- Gain critical insight into challenges underpinning image analysis, including image enhancement & compensating for artefacts.
- Develop specialised skills to interpret medical images critically & to communicate the findings to a range of audiences.
- Appraise various machine learning architectures & algorithms used in image segmentation, clustering & classification.
Social media tags & titles
Applied medical image analysis certificate programme: deadline approaching to apply for the 2020-2021 academic year. @SINAPSECENTRE @miua2021 @SVDs_at_target @EdinUniNeuro @IAG_Team @MIPAR_Software @PIAmedical @MATLAB #OnlineLearning #ImageAnalysis #MedicalPhysics