30 Oct 19. ERS audit & research evening 2019
On Wednesday 30th October, NHS Lothian based radiology trainees presented their research & audit at the annual Edinburgh Radiological Society meeting.
What is the ERS?
- The Edinburgh Radiological Society (ERS) is run by & for radiologists in & around Edinburgh
- The ERS meets several times each year for educational & research sessions, as well as for social events
- The Society supports audit & research by local radiology trainees
- The Society's audit & research evening is scheduled annually in the autumn
Tom Philps prize
- Laura Middleton won this year's Tom Philps prize for the best audit & research presentation
- Laura's presentation was entitled "Use of patient imaging in education"
- The judges were impressed with how Laura's research made an initial foray into assessing patient perception & knowledge, then used the information gathered to adjust & adapt patient education to close the investigative circle