Education & teaching
EDINBURGH IMAGING ACADEMY: study for a degree, take a short course, or explore other educational opportunities.
Study for a master's degree, diploma or certificate (MSc/Dip/Cert), or apply for a doctorate (PhD) with a principle investigator.
Focus on imaging topics relevant to you, online and at your own pace, or visit us on campus for face-to-face training opportunities.
Professor Colm Harmon, Vice Principal Students for the University of Edinburgh, welcomes new online postgraduate students to the University in session 2020/21 - please watch the video, here.
Hear from one of our 2019 Edinburgh Imaging Academy graduates about why he recommends learning online:
See Prof Andrew Farrall, our Programme Director, speak about what the Edinburgh Imaging Academy can offer you:
- Please link to the short url for the Education & teaching webpage:
- Visit the University of Edinburgh's information pages for online students:
- In the news:
- 29 Nov 21. Online learning: Anatomy (body)
- 04 Nov 21. Postgraduate virtual open day
- 27 Oct 21. Online learning: Anatomy (neuroanatomy)
- 27 Sep 21. Online learning: Statistics
- 15 Sep 21. National Online Learning Day
- 27 Aug 21. Online learning: Clinical applications
- 27 Aug 21. Online learning: Applications in disease
- 27 Jul 21. Online learning: Techniques & physics
- 18 Jun 21. PET-MR neuroimaging course
- 15 May 21. New cardiac imaging educational resource
- 11 May 21. ACTATS one year on
- 04 May 21. Postgrad online learning open day
- 21 Dec 20. Tutor of the Month
- 30 Nov 20. EIA January admissions
- 14 Aug 20. Applied medical image analysis
- 14 Aug 20. PET-MR principles & applications
- 14 Aug 20. Imaging MSc
- 14 Aug 20. Neuroimaging for research
- 13 Aug 20. ACTATS milestone
- 07 May 20. ACTATS goes live
- 25 Nov 19. Edinburgh Imaging Academy graduations