- Surviving COVID-19 – The Future of the NHS
- Masterclass with Dr Martin Pule: Research to revolution in cancer treatment
- Student Counselling Service- Skills for Life & Learning Summer Workshops
- Job opportunity: Academic Teaching Fellow MSc Internal Medicine
- Job opportunity in Edinburgh Surgery Online
- Celebrating our Staff Nominees for Teachers Award 2021!
The Athena Swan Charter is a framework which is used across the globe to support and transform genter equality within higher education(HE) and research.
We strive to promote a culture of respect and inclusion of people from all backgrounds that nurtures excellence, leadership and innovation. The Deanery of Clinical Sciences, jointly with the Deanery of Molecular, Genetic and Population Health Sciences, is delighted to have been awarded Athena Swan Silver ststus since 2016.