What is COCROACH?
The Chief Investigator of SoSTART (Professor Rustam Al-Shahi Salman) coordinates the Collaboration Of Controlled Randomised trials of Oral Antithrombotic drugs after intraCranial Haemorrhage (COCROACH).
This group is working towards a pre-planned individual patient data meta-analysis of all of the randomised trials like SoSTART, which are currently funded and ongoing or planned.
COCROACH had its first meeting at the European Stroke Organisation Conference in Prague in May 2017. The collaboration has quarterly teleconferences.
Who is involved?
COCROACH includes the lead trialist(s) of each funded/registered trial (and their nominated key collaborators).
Other trialists interested in antithrombotic drugs after intracranial haemorrhage may request to join COCROACH.
Currently, membership includes:
- RESTART (ISRCTN71907627): Rustam Al-Shahi Salman
- RESTART-FR (NCT02966119): Charlotte Cordonnier, Barbara Casolla
- STATICH-antiplatelets/anticoagulants(NCT03186729): Kristin Tveitan Larsen, Johanna Pennlert, Eva-Lotta Glader
- NASPAF-ICH (NCT02998905): Ashkan Shoamanesh, Bob Hart
- SoSTART (NCT03153150): Rustam Al-Shahi Salman
- A3-ICH (NCT03243175): Charlotte Cordonnier, Barbara Casolla
- ASPIRE (NCT03907046): Kevin Sheth and Hooman Kamel
- ENRICH-AF (NCT03950076): Ashkan Shoamanesh and Bob Hart
Contact Rustam.Al-Shahi@ed.ac.uk with any enquiries.