Details of the educational, language and computing competencies you will require for this programme.
Academic and Language and computing access requirements
- UK honours degree in a relevant subject with at least Class 2:1, or its international equivalent.
- We may also consider your application if you have relevant work experience; work experience must be in a related scientific area, for example, hospital or research laboratories (preferably based around stem cells) for 3 or more years. Please contact the programme team to check before you apply. You may be admitted to certificate level only in the first instance.
- Proven competency in the English language
Example relevant subjects
- Veterinary Medicine
- Biomedical Sciences
Up-to-date information on entry requirements is available on the University website.
This is an online programme, so you will be accessing materials, discussion boards, references, activities & other distance learning tools via the internet. It is supported by the University’s award-winning online learning environment called LEARN.
- You are responsible for your own technical set-up
- We expect you to take responsibility for your access to the programme, make back-ups of your work and to organise alternate access if required
- You are not expected to be a technical whizz: we will provide links and guidance prior to the start of the programme
Next page: Fees & funding