Dr Dominic Job
Dr Dominic Job Senior Research Data Manager in Neuroimaging Sciences.
- Human brain imaging, analysis & methods
- Structural, functional and diffusion tensor imaging magnetic resonance imaging
- Multi-centre magnetic resonance imaging
- Normative brain imaging and BRAINS image bank (SINASPE)
- Stroke and stroke image database
- Three-dimensional magnetic resonance imaging meta-analysis
My main research interests are in developing methods of analysing large numbers of structural MRI brain scans from multiple centres, and in the prediction of illness and outcome.
I am primarily working with age related illness such as dementia and stroke, and secondarily in psychiatric disorders.
Research aims and areas of interest
My primary research aim is improved prediction and diagnosis/management of age-related and psychiatric brain disorders.