Welcome to Chaplaincy
Welcome to the Chaplaincy, a centre on campus for those of all faiths and none.
- A place of welcome.
- A calm creative space at the centre of the University.
- Open Space: Social drop-in with tea and coffee (by donation).
- Opportunities for personal and spiritual development.
- Exploration of values, personal, social and environmental.
- A centre for social, justice, human rights and peace campaigning.
- Worship facilities and belief contacts for a wide variety of faiths.
- Multi-faith and belief events, meals, conversations and festivals.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Meeting spaces for societies and religion & belief groups.
Events at The Chaplaincy
We offer a variety of events at The Chaplaincy:
- Mindfulness Drop-in Sessions
- Other Wellbeing lunchtime drop-ins including Capacitar Tai Chi and Yoga.
- Courses including Eco-Spirituality, Mindfulness & Compassion courses.
- Lecture series
- Annual events like our Carol Service and University Childrens Christmas Party.