Informative links about Buddhism
The Buddhist Society meets on Fridays in the Chaplaincy, 7-9pm.
Our Honorary Buddhist Chaplain is Ani Rinchen Khandro, who runs the Kagyu Samye Dzong Edinburgh Buddhist Centre at 25 Bernard Street in Leith.
- Website of Kagyu Samye Dzong Edinburgh
- University of Edinburgh Buddhist Society
- Theravada Buddhist Group, Edinburgh
- BBC's Buddhism pages
Four New Statesman blogs by Ani Rinchen Khandro:
- Approaching Buddhism
- Meeting the Teacher
- Daily life at the Monastery
- Inner peace leads to world peace