The weekly Mindfulness Virtual Drop-in consists of a weekly email, with a suggested practice, theme, and article or podcast episode for reflection, to explore in your own time.
Past themes have included:
- Responding wisely to fear and worry
- Social distancing as an act of love
- Interrupting a spiralling mind
- Needs and hungers during a pandemic
- The pressure to be productive during lockdown
- Finding comfort when you are sick.
The virtual drop-in replaces weekly sessions at:
- The Chaplaincy Centre at Bristo Square
- The Vet School at Easter Bush
- Chancellor’s Building, Little France
- The Western General.
To receive the email each week, email email@example.com and ask to be added to the mail-list for your local drop-in.
The mailing-lists for Little France and the Western General are also open to NHS Lothian staff.
The virtual drop-in is written by Dr Kitty Wheater, Mindfulness Chaplain.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Bristo Square
- Post Code
- EH8 9AL
Please note that Kitty works part-time Tuesday to Friday, so there may be a short delay in answering your email