Access MyCareerHub here, for appointment booking and to keep you up to date with news, vacancies and events from the Careers Service.
MyCareerHub is exclusively for current students and graduates of the University of Edinburgh. It can be used to:
- search for jobs and events - watch the film below first
- find out about employers
- ask career-related questions and find resources
- book appointments - watch the film below first
- keep up to date with the latest news from the Careers Service
In line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into force on May 25th 2018 we have updated our student privacy notice which can be found at the following link https://mycareerhub.ed.ac.uk/students/info/termsandconditions (University of Edinburgh Login Required)
If you graduated within the last two years you can access MyCareerHub with your University of Edinburgh username and password.
Joining us in September?
You will be able to access MyCareerHub approximately 6 weeks before the start of your course. This happens automatically and we cannot give you a precise date.
How to make an appointment
- Video: MyCareerHub - making an appointment
- Short film explaining how to book a Careers appointment in MyCareerHub
How to find job adverts and employers on MyCareerHub
- Video: MyCareerHub: Finding Job Adverts and Employers
- Describing how to look for part-time jobs and semester jobs, vacation work and internships, and graduate job vacancies advertised on MyCareerHub. Also explains how to identify employers in particular sectors using MyCareerHub.
How to personalise your MyCareerHub account
- Video: MyCareerHub: personalising your account
- Describes how students can customise their accounts within MyCareerHub, to see information tailored to their preferences.