Information for students
The Careers Service, in collaboration with a range of University of Edinburgh departments, offers a structured internship programme - Employ.ed on Campus - for 2nd, 3rd and penultimate year undergraduate students during the summer.
- Gain paid work experience at the University
- Take part in a programme of support: induction day, interim and end of placement event.
- Complete an Edinburgh Award where you will enhance your employability, self-reflection, and learn how to articulate your experience to future employers
I hugely enjoyed my work placement, I've grown a lot, overcome challenges and feel more confident in myself as a result. It has truly been an invaluable experience for me.
Who can apply?
- Current 2nd, 3rd and penultimate year undergraduate students matriculated at the University of Edinburgh.
- Students studying via distance learning courses or visiting the University on an exchange programme are not eligible
- If you have previously participated in the Employ.ed on Campus programme you are not eligible to apply
Application process and support:
Applications for 2019/20 will be open in February 2020. Internships will start in June.
Please contact the Internships and Work Experience Team for more information about the scheme: Employ.email@example.com