Careers in Tech Fair (2020 date TBC)
Why should you exhibit at this fair?
Target student Audience:
- The Careers in Tech Fair welcomes 500+ exhibitors and over 600 students and graduates.
- The fair attracts both undergraduate and postgraduate students, particularly those from Edinburgh's internationally recognized School of Informatics.
- Students from all degree subjects are encouraged to attend and to consider the range of options a Career in Tech can offer, so the fair is ideal for uncovering talent from other disciplines. Typically 80% of attendees are from a STEM background, 20% are from other degree subjects.
The theme of this fair is "opportunities for all", aiming to encourage students from a wide range of backgrounds to consider a tech-related career as a viable and appealing option. We want the fair to be a showcase for the variety of roles and organisations that can come under the “Careers in Tech” banner, offering inspiration for our Informatics students at the top end of the technical skills spectrum, through to options for students from other STEM subjects with solid relevant skills, through to options for students with a developing interest in this area and the capacity to learn.
- This fair is ideal for companies seeking both candidates with a degree specifically relevant to Tech and for those who are open to either students from any STEM subject or students from any discipline.
- The fair has been specifically designed to raise awareness of your organisation and encourage students to apply for your tech-related internships and graduate roles
- Don’t miss this opportunity to inspire and access a hard-to-reach audience: non-technical students interested in the IT/technology sector
[Students were] very enthusiastic and prepared. Very interesting [and] fitting for our vacancies
About the Fair
The exhibition rate includes:
- Stand space 2.5m wide x 2.5m deep, with 1 trestle table and 2 chairs.
- Wifi pass
- Entry in our Exhibitor Listings
How do I book?
Bookings for 2020 are not open. If you wish to receive an invitation when bookings launch, please email email@example.com