Careers in Tech (2019 date tbc)
Why should you exhibit at this fair?
Target student Audience:
- The Careers in Tech Fair welcomes 35 exhibitors and over 300 students and graduates.
- The fair attracts both undergraduate and postgraduate students, particularly those from Edinburgh's internationally recognized School of Informatics.
- Students from other degree subjects also attend, so the fair is ideal for uncovering talent from other disciplines. Typically 80% of attendees are from a STEM background, 20% are from other degree subjects.
The theme of this fair is "opportunities for all", reflecting the increasing interest from the wider student community in working in this growing sector.
- This fair is ideal for companies seeking both candidates with a degree specifically relevant to Tech and for those who are open to either students from any STEM subject or students from any discipline.
- The fair has been specifically designed to raise awareness of your organisation and encourage students to apply for your internships and graduate roles
- Don’t miss this opportunity to inspire and access a hard-to-reach audience: non-technical students interested in the IT/technology sector
[Students were] very enthusiastic and prepared. Very interesting [and] fitting for our vacancies
About the Fair
When: 2019 date tbc
*The first 30 minutes of this event provides priority access for students with additional support needs.
The exhibition rate includes:
- Stand space 1.5m wide x 1.5m deep, with 1 trestle table and 2 chairs.
- Wifi pass
- Entry in our Exhibitor Listings
How do I book?
Bookings for 2019 are not open. If you wish to receive an invitation when bookings launch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org