State of the art scientific facilities, scientific infrastructure and business support.
The MRC Institute of Genetics and Molecular Medicine partnership of the Cancer Research UK Edinburgh Centre, MRC Human Genetics Unit and Centre for Genomic and Experimental Medicine provides access to state of the art scientific facilities, scientific infrastructure and business support.
The Cancer Research UK Edinburgh Centre & the Edinburgh Cancer Centre are working together to use data and information systems in new ways.
Glioma Cellular Genetics Resource
Funded by Cancer Research UK, the Glioma Cellular Genetics Resource is a collection cellular models and associated data to underpin the next era of studies into the biology and treatment of glioma.
It is an open access initiative led from Edinburgh that provides:
- New patient-derived glioma cell lines (early passage, cryopreserved)
- Normal neural stem cell reference controls
- Extensive molecular annotation (genome, epigenome, transcriptome)
- Matched GFP-Luciferase cells and xenograft data
- Isogenic matched cell line pairs with gain or loss of glioma drivers
- CRISPR engineered knock-in lineage reporters and epitope tags
To learn more visit: http://gcgr.org.uk/
Download our "We change lives and shape the future" brochure:
Download the Host and Tumour Profiling Unit flyer:
Download the Mass Spectrometry Laboratory flyer: