The three constituent Centres and Units of the Institute - the MRC Human Genetics Unit, the Centre for Genomic and Experimental Medicine and the Edinburgh Cancer Research – are physically linked with a shared entrance and reception.
Edinburgh Cancer Research
Institute of Genetics and Cancer
The University of Edinburgh
Western General Hospital
Crewe Road South, Edinburgh EH4 2XR
The three constituent Centres and Units of the Institute - the MRC Human Genetics Unit, the Centre for Genomic and Experimental Medicine and the CRUK Edinburgh Centre – are physically linked with a shared entrance and reception.
Please direct your query to the appropriate IGC team so we can assist you:
- IGC Graduate School: IGC Graduate School Administrator
- Press/media: Press Officers
- Edinburgh Cancer Research enquiries: Laura Wood, Administrator
- Public engagement: Sarah Thomas, CRUK Scotland Centre Engagement with Research Manager
- Communications, Press & Media: Cherry Ferrier, Communications Manager
- Business queries: Stephen Lissaman, IGC Business Manager
- Estates/operational queries: Angela Ingram, IGC Operations Manager
All other enquiries, including scientific events & conferences
T: +44 (0) 131 651 8500 F: +44 (0) 131 651 8800
Contact us through an online sign language interpreter
British Sign Language (BSL) users can contact the University of Edinburgh via Contact Scotland BSL, the online British Sign Language video relay interpreting service.