A list of useful links and resources for researchers working with animals.
The following resources may be of use to researchers working with animals at the University of Edinburgh.
University of Edinburgh Sites
- Central Transgenic Core (CTC)
- Aquatics Unit
- College of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine
- Occupational Health Unit
- Travel Information
- Research Support Office: Research Integrity
- Home Office
- Institute of Animal Technology
- Laboratory Animal Science Association
- Understanding Animal Research
- ARRIVE Guidelines
- Procedures with Care
- FLAIRE learning resource
- Transnetyx Genotyping Service
- Know your mouse – Phenome Database
- ShARM ShARM is a not for profit organisation, open to all scientific investigators in the UK and overseas, aiming to accelerate research into ageing by facilitating the sharing of resources. ShARM provides immediate and cost effective access to aged murine models and their tissues, and promotes the networking for researchers via its online collaborative environment.