Mrs Ariadne Cass-Maran
Ariadne is the Student Digital Communications Officer.
Role at the BMTO
The purpose of my role at the BMTO is to make communication with our current and prospective students clear and supportive, to foster a sense of community in the Deanery of Biomedical Sciences, and to develop our alumni community.
Primarily, I look after the Biomedical Teaching Organisation website, and work with other editors to help improve websites within the Deanery of Biomedical Sciences.
Other communication platforms under my remit include:
- Social media
- Plasma screens
- Printed materials
- Digital materials
- Content creation (photo, film, etc)
- Newsletters for current and prospective students
- CMVM Student Experience working group
- CMVM Internal Communications working group
- CMVM Web working group
- Deanery of Biomedical Sciences Recruitment, Pre-Arrival and Transitions group