Dr Medhat Khattar
I contribute to teaching, organisation and management in the online MSc in Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- Biomedical teaching Organisation (BMTO)
- Edinburgh Medical School: Biomedical Sciences
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have held research and faculty positions in microbiology at a number of institutions including University of Nottingham (1989-1990), University of Edinburgh (1990-1998), Medical Research Council Virology Unit in Glasgow (1998-2000), American University of Beirut (2000-2007), University of Leeds (2009-2010) and Nottingham Trent University (2010-2015). My formative postdoctoral research work was in the area of bacterial cell division. I am fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- PhD Microbiology (Loughborough University – 1991)
- MSc Medicinal Chemistry (Loughborough University – 1985)
- BSc Microbiology (Kuwait University – 1984)
- MA Political Philosophy (University of York – 2008)