- New study challenges understanding of pandemic preparedness and resilience in Africa
- Tribute and obituary for Professor Richard Carter
- Nadanai Laohakunakorn awarded UKRI Future Leaders Fellowship
- Natural blue food colouring gets eco-friendly production boost
- Fossil study gets to root of how early plants made earth habitable
A partnership with India’s first biotechnology university is set to spark new opportunities in research and innovation.
The 2014 UK research excellence assessment placed us 3rd in the UK for our research quality, and we are ranked in the world top 25.
Information for our current undergraduate and taught postgraduate students, including new students.
Fostering an inclusive culture where individual strengths and differences are valued and celebrated.
Our 130 active research groups and world-leading analytical facilities can support your R&D aims.
Find out more about what it is like to study here.
There are lots of ways in which we engage with communities locally and nationally to discuss our science.
Explore our research and teaching expertise, and find key contacts.
Stay in contact with the School and keep up to date with our latest developments.