How to Apply – PhD Applicants Seeking Funding
Guidance on how to apply for advertised PhD projects - applicants seeking funding
1. Select your project(s) from our list of PhD Projects - you can apply for a maximum of three
2. Click 'apply online' to complete our eligibility checklist* - for each project if applying for more than one.
3. You will then have the option to make a formal PhD application through the University’s online application system – EUCLID. You can apply for up to three projects on one application.
4. Applying for funding is a separate process - a list of suggested funding schemes is provided during the eligibility checklist. You can also view the full list of funding schemes.
*What is an Eligibility Checklist?
- Our eligibility checklist is a short series of steps to check if you meet the criteria to apply for the PhD project you are interested in.
- It will also suggest funding schemes that you may be able to apply for based on your answers.
- Your answers are not recorded and completing an eligibility checklist does not commit you to making a formal PhD application via EUCLID.