A place to find papers, reports and blogs on equality and diversity as well as helpful websites.
- Lonely at the top for women scientists - Prof. Polly Arnold (University of Edinburgh, School of Chemistry) on isolation in senior positions in science (BBC News)
- Tapping all our Talents - Women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics: a strategy for Scotland (Royal Society of Edinburgh)
- How to get tenure (if you're a woman)
- 20 September 2017 (4pm) - "Breaking Boundaries" Series - Dr Karen Salt, co-Director of the Centre for Research in Race and Rights (C3R), University of Nottingham
- University of Edinburgh Equality and Diversity
- Acas (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service)
- Equality Challenge Unit
- Equate Scotland
- Project Implicit - Take a test. Project Implicit translates academic research into practical applications for addressing diversity and improving decision-making.
- SciSisters - A scientist sisterhood