Bayes offers partnership options to work with a number of internal University groups and external organisations based in the building.
Our mission is to make Edinburgh the data capital of Europe which is why we are keen to collaborate with businesses who are using disruptive data technologies such as AI, Machine Learning, NLP, Blockchain, Quantum, Robotics and Autonomous Systems (amongst others!) to deliver impact through innovation.
We can offer collaborative working space to help your business benefit from colocation with students, research-active academic staff and other businesses innovating in these fields. Our partnership option provides the opportunity, for scaled/ enterprise businesses to continue to innovate by taking advantage of the benefits of colocation with tech talent in the following ways:
- Access to communities of interest and talent both within student and academic bodies, and the wider business ecosystem;
- Sponsorship of studentships and participation in rounds seeking industry challenges/ placements for students/ grads;
- Introductions to innovative new businesses seeking to disrupt existing industries through new solutions for customers providing you a window into the tech ecosystem and access to opportunities for partnership or acquisition;
- Collaborative projects with academics ensuring responsible adoption of emerging tech and providing the opportunity for all parties to learn by application in new contexts – and for enterprise partners we offer the option of multiyear framework agreements to make it easier and faster to stand up new projects focused on shared themes of interest;
- Sponsorship/ co-delivery of accelerators where we have shared interests in nurturing the ecosystem, plus option to support intrapreneurship for your own business;
- Sponsorship and speaker opportunities at events such as Engage Invest Exploit which attracts increasing numbers of investors annually seeking to invest in emerging and scaling tech businesses. It is already the largest tech showcase event in the UK outside of London and continues to grow year on year;
- Access to and opportunity to contribute to the development / delivery of new data assets and services enabled through the new world class data infrastructure.
The cost of partnership starts at £270pcm (open area fixed desks) and from £530 p/m2 for dedicated office space (depending upon office size) and includes WIFI, access to meeting rooms, facilities such as kitchens and cycle storage, inclusion on the Bayes website, mailing lists and social media feeds (for relevant events/posts you would like to share with the distribution list).
Our partner relationships often involve a longer-term multi-year relationship, ideally in accordance with our Data Driven Innovation commitment.
Take the first step to becoming a member today by completing this application form: