Data Study Group – November – 2021
Due to COVID-19 the Data Study Group will run remotely over three weeks and will be divided into two stages.
Stage 1: The precursor stage (part-time)
- The precursor stage will last one week in the run up to the 'event stage' (29 Nov–3 Dec).
- The maximum time commitment is 2.5 hours a day.
- Online workshops / presentations / team-building in order to prepare for the ‘event stage'.
Stage 2: The event stage (full-time)
- The 'event stage' will run over two weeks (6–17 Dec).
- The core working hours will be 9:00–17:00 GMT every weekday, however flexibility will be demonstrated with regards to those participating in different time zones.
- Group work begins and continues throughout.
Please apply through Flexi-Grant. Participants are expected to attend the full duration of the event. This is a full time engagement and engaging part time impacts other team members and your learning potential. The Alan Turing Institute is committed to supporting individual circumstances, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any reasonable adjustments.