How to Apply
Further information on the application process and how you can apply.
Applications are now being accepted for the Data Skills Workforce Development Training portfolio. To apply, please click on the link below and follow the instructions.
Please note, when you apply you must make it clear which course or courses you are wishing to register for, you can do this by keying in your preference in the Supporting Statement section of the application.
Applications are submitted through the University’s online application system EUCLID and we cannot make an offer of a place without a fully completed application. You do not have to complete the application in one session - you can save your progress and return to complete the form later. When uploading documents, please keep file sizes small to improve processing time and name all files appropriately. For example: Transcript, Reference 1, English Language Certificate. Only fully completed applications will be considered.
If you need help with making your application please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before contacting us we might have answered your question in our FAQ's so please refer to these before submitting a question
Entry requirements can be found on each individual Course Outline page. Please make sure to check the course page you intend to apply to, entry requirements differ from course to course.
In order to complete your application you will need to gather and upload the following supporting information, with English translations where applicable:
- For Level 11 courses a degree certificate (this is not essential and if you are applying based solely on relevant work experience then please attach a copy of your CV). For Level 7 courses a degree certificate is not required
- If you are yet to graduate, a formal letter from your university can be uploaded in place of a degree certificate to secure a conditional offer
- A transcript of your degree certificate, or an interim transcript if you are yet to graduate, which provides details of degree examinations passed and the marks and grades awarded
- If you are applying based solely on relevant work experience then please attach a copy of your CV
- One signed and dated letter of reference which is on headed paper
- An English language certificate from within the last two years, if applicable
Data Carpentry (non credit-bearing)
Applications are now being accepted for a place on these 2 day workshops. To apply, click on the link below and select your preferred date.