The Health Data Exchange
Empowering patients to aggregate, own and share their medical and behavioural data, enabling a new generation of AI innovators to solve future health and wellbeing challenges.
The problems we solve:
- Individuals must take greater responsibility for their personal healthcare (self-care) and share their data with those who need it
- Doctors and health services need to understand and react faster and more precisely to individual conditions and population threats
- Innovators and researchers need access to massive Real World Evidence data banks necessary to address the current and future challenges. In order to enable a new generation of innovators , this level of access must come at far lower costs and more rapidly than is currently available.
Create a means for an individual to collect a copy of their medical and behavioraldata, from all their sources, automatically, in a solution built on trust. Enable them to share that data, with explicit and revocable consent, with:
• Self care applications to enhance their health and wellbeing,
• Their practitioners to enable remote monitoring and care,
• The medical research and innovation community to enable far faster research and treatment delivery.