Royal Academy of Engineering: Covid-19
The Royal Academy of Engineering's response to Covid-19, and how you can get involved.
- There is an immediate need for ventilator manufacture, but we want to encourage innovation and ideas across all areas, including healthcare systems, critical infrastructure, business management and supply chain. If you are in a position to contribute, please get in touch via our online form.
- If you have an academic background (PhD candidate or higher): sign up as a rapid reviewer.
- If you use a computer: download Folding@home to harness your computer's power in the fight against COVID-19.
- If you have expertise relating to COVID-19 or its impacts, and would be prepared to provide expert insights to Parliament, please sign up here.
- To receive updates on the engineering response to COVID-19, please sign up via this online form. The Royal Academy of Engineering will collate requests and facilitate collaboration across national and international engineering networks through this email.