Members & Partners
Bayes commitment to continuity of business for our community.
In recognition of the challenging environment, but also the ongoing need to support our commercial members and partners, the Bayes Centre team is committed to the continuity of business development services, remotely. As part of this BAU approach, we’ll seek to maintain momentum whilst continuing to document discussions, progress and collaborations on Salesforce. Application and project related enquiries will continue to be coordinated as per established Bayes processes, further demonstrating continuity of business in pipeline management, project development and goal setting.
The following activities will continue to be undertaken, supported and documented remotely:
- New member applications, onboarding and goal setting
- Relationship management and opportunity development for members and partners
- Client pipeline development
- Opportunity delivery
- Bid coordination and submission
- Programme design, proposals and associated planning
- Community of Interest Events
- Qtly reviews for members / partners
- Renewals (including pause and restart offer until 30/06)
- Exit interviews, as necessary
- Ongoing KPI capture and evaluation
- Meetings with funders and relationship management meetings with University colleagues
Members who are approaching the end of their period of hot-desking collaboration will continue to be remotely hosted and supported, and will be offered a cost-free extension to 30 June 2020. This date will be reviewed as necessary as per government and public health advice.
Please note whilst the cost-free extension only applies to Member tenancies and excludes Partners; Bayes continues to work with the University to consider the wider economic situation and will liaise closely with Partners and Members as the University position becomes clearer.
A member of the Bayes team will be in contact with you regarding the above information but should you require further information and your tenancy/lease with Bayes is due to finish in the next 3 months please contact Neil McGillivray, Chief Operating Officer, directly.
Please note there is also a variety of funding and research calls available which may be of interest. For full details please visit our dedicated page.