Student representation, quality assurance and enhancement
Information on the College Governance, Quality and Enhancement team. Further details about the many responsibilities held by this team, including supporting student engagement and student representation.
Student representation, quality assurance and enhancement of learning and teaching
Our College Governance, Quality Assurance and Enhancement team in College supports our schools in monitoring the quality of their learning and teaching. A key part of this is supporting student engagement and representation in decision making.
This team will:
- Invite all CAHSS School Student representatives to attend a College Student-Staff Liaison Committee
- Support student representatives to participate in College Committees
- Consider student views when reviewing proposals for new degree programmes in our College
- Facilitate schools to share and enhance their practice in evaluation of student feedback about their courses and wider student experience
- Actively involve student groups in the work of the College Widening Participation network and Quality Assurance forum