KE Fellowship Scheme - Information for staff
The aim of the Knowledge Exchange Fellowship Scheme is to enhance connectivity and collaboration between the University and external stakeholders.
What is asked of the academic hosting the Knowledge Exchange Fellow?
- Support the Fellow to undertake the agreed project
- Provide a workspace, and other facilities as agreed, within your department
- Help the Fellow build their network through introductions and information about the range of research seminars across the College.
What do you gain from working with a Knowledge Exchange Fellow?
- Work on a project which is of shared interest to you, the Fellow and their organisation
- Access to expertise, networks and experience from industry, policy and practice
- The potential for future collaboration with the Fellow and their organisation.
How can I get involved?
If you are already working with an external stakeholder and you think this scheme would be beneficial, you can make a joint application. Please contact Shonagh McEwan, Knowledge Exchange and Impact Adviser, on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Potential Fellows also apply directly to the Knowledge Exchange Office and we match them with academics. We may contact you directly in this case.