College Technology Support
Richard provides support for technology to College Office staff and visitors.
Key areas of responsibility
- Maintenance of existing technologies used throughout the College Office
- Procurement and deployment of computing equipment and software
- Visitor registration management for the College Office
- Management of software licenses in use across the College Office
- Support for systems specific to the College Office
Committees / Groups
Member of College Computing Professionals Advisory Group
IS Helpline provide the first line of support for all College Office staff seeking IT support. IS Helpline triage requests and will escalate to Richard as appropriate.
Richard joined the University of Edinburgh full time in 2010, previously part-time at Moray House School of Education. He has a BSc (Honours) degree in Mathematics from the University of St Andrews.