The College Academic and Student Administration Office works in a number of different ways to improve the learning and teaching experience within the College.
The College Academic and Student Administration Office supports the College, Deans and Associate Deans to improve the learning and teaching experience. Its remit includes:
- supporting the development and implementation of the College Learning and Teaching Strategy
- supporting several College Deans and Associate Deans -Dean of UG Studies, Dean of PG Studies, Dean of Students, Associate Dean (Quality Assurance), Associate Dean (Student Conduct), and Associate Dean (Academic Progression).
- managing quality assurance and enhancement processes
- supporting various College committees (including the Library and Information Strategy Committee, the Quality Assurance Committee, the UG Learning and Teaching Committee, and the College Postgraduate Studies Committee)
- providing guidance for Senior Tutors and Student Support Teams relating to academic and pastoral support
- academic governance (including progression, academic misconduct, degree transfers, student discipline, Support for Study, Fitness to Practice, and support for new programmes and collaborations)
- organising public lectures- Munro and Gifford Lecture Series