The College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences's Intranet aims to facilitate the work and administration of the College.
The CAHSS Intranet is hosted as part of the University agreement with Microsoft through Office 365. It is provided as part of the same technology as Office 365 email.
You can access the College Intranet and your School Intranet in the same way as you would access Office 365 Webmail.
Accessing the College and your School Intranet
The direct link to the College Intranet is https://uoe.sharepoint.com/sites/hss .
You arrive on a page with a Microsoft branded box, with the title 'Sign in'.
- Enter your University UUN followed by @ed.ac.uk in the 'Email, phone or Skype' box. You do not need to enter a password at this stage.
- Click on the 'Next' button. You will be redirected to a University branded page with the title 'Sign in with your organizational account'.
- Your UUN should already be entered into the first box.
- Enter your EASE password into the box below named 'Password'.
- Click on the 'Sign in' button.
A quick guide to the College Intranet's home page
There are several areas on the College Intranet's homepage.
This refers to the 'classic experience' homepage. The College Intranet homepage currently displays the 'Modern' experience.
Hence the variations between the current Intranet homepage and the items below and the screenshot on the right.
- The CAHSS link will always bring you to this homepage.
- Links to School Intranet pages
- Links to Group intranet pages like the College Office, IAD and OLL
- Access to email, calendar and contacts are one click away
- College news and other announcements
- Latest versions of College plans and other strategic documents will be made available here
- A calendar of events or other important dates within the College