The University of Edinburgh Business School is delighted to host a special public event featuring lively debate and discussion on a range of issues including:
- How developments such as, globalisation, big data, blockchain and other innovations are shaping the future of a range of different sectors, from human resource management to financial services.
- Anecdotes and shared experience from our alumni panellists on career development and their hints and tips for getting ahead.
Discussions will be chaired by Mark McSherry, Editor (and Publisher) of the Scottish Financial Review (MBA 2001, University of Edinburgh Business School), with participation from the following panellists, all of whom are business graduates of the University of Edinburgh, and experts in their field:
- Olive Darragh, Founder and CEO of Zolio Inc (BCom 1985, University of Edinburgh Business School)
- Pavle Sabic, Head of Market Development at S&P Global Market Intelligence (MSc Finance and Investment 2007, University of Edinburgh Business School)
- Ashley Bendell, District Manager, Majors Accounts, ADP (BCom 1999, University of Edinburgh Business School)
- Dr Allison Schrager, Columnist at Quartz (MA(H) Economics, 2000), University of Edinburgh)
The panel discussion will be followed by a drinks reception, giving attendees the opportunity to connect with members of the University’s alumni network, the American Scottish Foundation and the wider business community.
The event is open to alumni of the University of Edinburgh, members of the American Scottish Foundation, members of the business community and the general public.
|Date:||Thursday 19th October 2017|
18:00 - 20:00
Penn Club of New York (30 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, USA)
For further details, please contact Emily Bateman (Global Alumni Coordinator) – Emily.Bateman@ed.ac.uk
October 2017 | UEBS Alumni Panel Discussion in New York
Penn Club of New York
30 W 44th St