Academic Services

Forms for students

How to apply for course extension and special circumstances, thesis submission forms, non-standard degree application forms and withdrawal from studies information.


How to apply for coursework extensions or special circumstances.

Authorised interruption of study request

You should discuss your application with your Personal Tutor, Programme Director, or Supervisor before you submit your request.

The below is a template form, which some Schools and Colleges have adapted. Please ask your Student Support Team or Graduate School to confirm which is the appropriate form for you to complete.

Thesis submission

What you need before submitting your thesis and when you submit your final thesis.

Before oral exam (pre-viva)

It is important that you speak with your personal tutor or supervisor if you're considering voluntary withdrawal from studies.

This form must be completed by any student choosing to withdraw.