Academic governance and strategy
Providing a coherent framework for teaching and learning within the University which supports a positive student and staff experience.
- Supporting Senate, its standing Committees, and task groups.
- Maintaining and developing academic policies and regulations.
- Providing advice and guidance to staff and students on the application of policies and regulations.
- Communicating changes in academic policy and regulation.
- Engaging with external bodies and networks.
- Degree regulations
- Assessment regulations
- Academic policies and guidance
- New policies and regulations web page
- Senate Committees’ Newsletter
- Senate Committees’ meetings and new member inductions