About our website

Update your personal infomation

Most areas of the University manage their collection and retention of personal information independently. You will typically need to contact a school, college, unit or service directly.

All our schools and units abide by the privacy policy outlined in this section of the website, but may also publish additional information related to their specific activities.

Who do I need to contact?

To update your personal information, you will typically need to get in touch with the school, unit or service which holds it.

If you have difficulty locating this information, you can submit an update form to the Records Management Section who will take the matter up on your behalf.