Hosted by The University of Edinburgh in collaboration with Imperial College London.
- To understand the principles of meta-research
- To conduct and interpret research syntheses applied to different biomedical research domains
- To understand and apply methodologies to identify and quantify biases in biomedical research
- To critically appraise the published literature and the reporting of results, and to be able to identify best practises
- To understand what is and what determines reproducibility in biomedical research
- Student Rate: £300 (with a valid matriculation card)
- Special Rate for ISCB Members (with valid ISCB Membership number): £375
- NHS/Uni Rate paid: £500
- Industry Rate: £1000
A limited number of bursaries for students and staff of the Deanery of Molecular, Genetic and Population Health Sciences are available. Please contact email@example.com for details. Deadline for application for bursaries: Monday 1 May 2017.
Meta-Research Short Course Sept 2017 - Registration now open
Medical Education Centre (MEC), Western General Hospital, Edinburgh