An undergraduate degree is a first degree for those who do not already hold one. To apply for a full-time undergraduate degree programme with us you must apply through UCAS.
The application process is the same for international, EU and UK applicants.
What is UCAS?
- UCAS is the central organisation that processes applications for undergraduate courses at UK universities
- UCAS supplies a general application form for study at all UK universities
- UCAS submits your application on your behalf
The UCAS system allows you to:
- Access up-to-date information about courses, institutions and criteria for selection through the Entry Profiles available on the UCAS website
- Apply online for up to five different courses or institutions in the UK in one application
- Check the progress of your application through the decision-making process via UCAS Track
Entry to many areas of the University is very competitive, so high standards of performance are generally required and specific requirements vary from programme to programme.
Undergraduate entry requirements for international students
More advice on applying through UCAS