Staff across Edinburgh Global are available to support applicants.
- Our Reception Office is open 9-5pm, Monday- Friday to welcome drop in visitors and help answer questions
- Visits to the University campus can be arranged via our Reception Team
Recruitment & Development Team
- Our recruitment staff meet potential students, giving presentations and information sessions in many countries overseas, online and in Edinburgh
- They send information and updates to applicants
- They arrange pre-departure briefings in countries overseas to advise students about to leave for Edinburgh
- They meet with guidance counsellors overseas in Schools, Colleges and universities to advise on application to Edinburgh
- They manage the University's overseas representatives
International Student Advisory Service (ISAS)
- This Edinburgh Global team offers immigration and visa advice to applicants
- ISAS also offer student and welfare support
- ISAS arrange services and welcome events for new students, including the airport welcome service
Go Abroad Team
This team helps Study Abroad applicants who want to study in Edinburgh for just a year or a semester.